[edge-wg] Eclipse Edge Native working group meeting — March 30, 2022

Hi everyone.

Our next bi-weekly meeting will take place Wednesday, March 30, 2022, at 8 AM Pacific Time / 11 AM Eastern Time / 5 PM Central European Time. You will find the Zoom meeting information at the end of this email for your convenience.
You will find the agenda and notes for all meetings in this document:

Please make sure to add any agenda points you wish to cover.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

──────────

Frédéric Desbiens is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/107174166

Meeting ID: 107 174 166

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,107174166# US (New York)
+16699006833,,107174166# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 107 174 166
Find your local number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/adUmxwpkUI

Best,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder