[edge-wg] Pre-launch Phase of the 2020 IoT Developer Survey

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that on May 11, 2020 we are launching our 2020 IoT Developer Survey. We are currently in the pre-launch phase to set up and refine our survey questions.

We would like to take this opportunity and encourage you to review our set of questions for this year’s edition and provide us with feedback and suggestions. We plan to add 1-2 Edge related questions to the current set of questions. The deadline for submitting the suggestions is April 23, 2020.

You will find the document with the survey questions below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uU49I2-2uoUcXUcEZ0JUhcx9LuUXFSQAawkw7DP49_s/edit

Your feedback will help us improve and finalize the set of questions but also shape the survey as accurately as possible.

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards,

Ioana Maftei

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube