[eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters] tutorial helper assignments

Hi all -- thanks for sending in the requests for tutorial helpers. We don't have a lot of helpers, but we seem to have enough for the requests I have now. If you want a helper but haven't asked for one, please do so ASAP since I'm finalizing the assignments now.

I'll send individual emails to the presenters of the following tutorials about their helpers:

- BIRT
- RCP 4.x
- EclipseRT
- JDT Dragon