Re: [eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters] Need to know about student helpers!

that's fine, AFAIK all 5 presenters will be present, so we don't have a big need for student helpers

From: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:16:13 +0100
To: Eclipsecon tutorial presenters <eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters] Need to know about student helpers!

Hi Jonas and Matthias -- because you have a lot of presenters, your session would be one of the last ones to be assigned a helper. We only have a few helpers this year, so we'll assign those to the tutorials with the highest need. Thanks.

BTW you have five presenters listed -- if some aren't going to be there for the tutorial, we should probably not show them as speakers on the talk.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

[cid:5A780C41-9B11-43F1-8127-15F9EE13F5E6@cascade-sys.com]