[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Respect In The Workplace training available

Hello everyone,

As part of Eclipse Foundation’s ongoing commitment to promote an inclusive and diverse environment that is free of harassment for our open source projects and the communities that grow around them, we are making the online Respect In The Workplace training available to all Eclipse project leads, PMC Leads, and PMC members.

Respect in the Workplace is an on-line program to help your organization foster a safe, productive and respectful work environment.  The program focuses on the prevention of bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination and provides direction for responding to and reporting incidents of inappropriate behaviour.

This program has been created with the belief that everyone who works for an organization is a role-model for their co-workers and that each individual has the responsibility to foster a positive and respectful workplace.  The Eclipse Foundation has introduced Respect in the Workplace as a part of their commitment to a healthy work environment for everyone.

This is not mandatory, but rather a service that we are offering as part of our ongoing goals working with you.

This training will be available as of November 3, 2022, and will close on February 28, 2023. Here is the training link: https://eclipse.respectgroupinc.com/. If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to me.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top