Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] [orbit-dev] log4j vulnerability in Eclipse?

> But we're also talking about the release train repository, which would need a respin.

We may not have to respin the simrel - we can just add newer versions of problematic bundles to the composite and rely on p2 to pick them up at install time?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders