Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Monthly meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) and daylight savings time change

The meeting minutes have been posted now on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council#Meetings

See you all on Wed 1 Dec - meeting connection details on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council. Send emails to this list if you have any agenda items.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 at 16:49, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

We have our monthly meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)

A reminder that the meeting is "home" in Ottawa, so the meeting is still at 10:30 am Ottawa time which may be an hour earlier than normal for Europeans because of daylight savings change.

I don't have much other than an update on the following active items:

- SimRel improvements list has been passed to the IDE WG steering committee.
- JarSigning / security review / audit request is not with the IDE WG steering committee.
- Presentation given at EclipseCon community day as part of IDE WG
- Review membership and welcome new members of the council

Please let me know if you have any topics for the call.

PS I realized that I never put the minutes for the last meeting up[1], I will do so soon.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham