Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Need Call today ?

I don't have any topic. If everything is on track for 2019-12, I'm fine to skip the call.

Dani

From:        "Mélanie Bats" <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04.12.2019 14:10
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [eclipse.org-planning-council] Need Call today ?
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Planning Council,

Do you have item to discuss during the call today?

I have no item on my list so if it is the same for you the next call
will be on January 08 2020 (one week later than usual) to discuss the
planning of the next versions.

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr