Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next Planning Council call : May2

Branding the IDE is a pretty major decision that requires marketing expertise and requires a long term strategy and is going to be incredibly difficult at this point where the current branding has so many years of momentum. I think it would be awesome if the Foundation which has that expertise would at least lead us in this exercise.

Doug