Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse Target Management to re-join Eclipse Photon Release for M6?

Thanks Nick! But don’t merge Terminal and RSE repos. They really are unrelated to each other and we shouldn’t offer the opportunity for someone to come along and bind them together. We do have better target management systems out there, like PTP’s org.eclipse.remote.

Dooug.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:36 AM
To: Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse Target Management to re-join Eclipse Photon Release for M6?

Added to my TODO list:

* inspect tm.terminal jobs; ensure they're working with Photon.0.M6 (or latest platform I build); add support for publishing to a SNAPSHOT url like I have for RSE

* update cdt and tm aggrcon files to move the terminal features over to the tm file. submit gerrit review; when passed, push to master

* consider merging the tm/tm.terminal repos so terminal & rse can be built together and produce a single update site for both sets of features