Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" PC meeting, 10/5/2016 12 noon

On 10/06/2016 01:20 PM, Daniel Megert wrote:
The Platform will not participate in the respin. We might consider David's suggestion below though. David, do you know who could confirm your "I believe that should be sufficient"?

Dani

Markus would be the one to answer (for sure) that the features in question are treated as "root features" in EPP packages.
You might be able to tell by studying the "content.xml" file (similar to the examples Markus points out in bug 501000#c40).

And, now that I look at it, it will depend on exactly which feature is involved. It appears from the few EPP package definitions I looked at that "org.eclipse.platform" is NOT a root feature in EPP "product definitions" but others such as "org.eclipse.jdt" ARE root features.

Change your mind any? :)

HTH

Back to the top