From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/07/2016 05:15 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "nearly first Wednesday"        meeting, June 8, 12 noon
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have an initial draft agenda at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_08_2016

Nick, I have added your item to the agenda, but to answer your question, Neon.1 is going to be at the same time as Oxygen M2. So, I guess we need an Oxygen plan first. And, doubt I will have time to create one by tomorrow, much less allow time for everyone to review it. Sorry I am behind schedule already!  But if you had any specific concerns, or desire, please say.

Thanks,