Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Lets postpone "first Wednesday" meeting to second Wednesday, June 1 to June 8.

+1 for June 8

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi David

June 8 works for me. June 15 won't.

Dani

From:        "David M Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        31.05.2016 17:28
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Lets postpone "first Wednesday" meeting to second Wednesday, June 1 to June 8.
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Normally our "First Wednesday" meeting would be tomorrow, and I don't know about you all, but I have way too much to do for the "final release" to be ready tomorrow. It would not be a productive meeting.

I propose instead we meet June 8, still 12 Noon Eastern. That would suit me much better, I hope it does you all too.

In fact, even June 15 would be ok with me -- if there is a strong preference for that day -- but I would not want to postpone it past then.

I will assume for now "June 8", but do please say if that is no good for you, and you'd prefer June 15.

As a reminder, our official release is on the fourth Wednesday,  June 22!

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.