[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting, 12 Noon, April 1 (and, I am not kidding!)

April 1. I'm always nervous reading mail about April 1, but this one is pretty routine.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/April_01_2015

I would like to ask those of you who went to EclipseCon be prepared (or, fill in the section in the agenda ahead of time)
to summarize any issues discussed that are relevant to the Planning Council or Simultaneous Release.

Thanks

Back to the top