From:        Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        03/05/2014 08:45 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Notes from 3/5 meeting
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry I missed the meeting today. I just missed it on my calendar, no excuse!  Yes, I will chair the Face2Face meeting in 2 weeks at EclipseCon. I've created a wiki page for the meeting [1]. Feel free to add items you think we should discuss.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_16_2014

David (and others), is there any particular action items you think the PC or the PC/AC should tackle?

Cheers,
Ian