[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting, June 5, 12 Noon (Eastern)

I know that some of you will be at Eclipse Con France, but hopefully you can 'delegate' if you can not make it. If there was enough dissent, we could postpone a week, but then we are right up against the release review and I was thinking it'd be good to meet before that ... to discuss if there are any issues that need to be resolved before the review.

Brief agenda at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_5_2013