[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Planning Council Meeting, Wednesday, 12/5, Noon (Eastern)

Our last meeting of the year! I assume.

The initial agenda has been created [1] but PC Members should feel free to add to it, if you have other topics or announcements.

This meeting is important since we will formally approve the Simultaneous Release Requirements for Kepler [1]. So far, they are essentially the same as for Juno, but I want to formally finish it, so a) be sure to (re-) read it ahead of time :) and b) be sure to send a delegate if you can not make the meeting ... or, if even that is not possible, please document your agreement or reservations in the agenda. If issues remain, we could always have an additional meeting this year!?

Thanks,

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_05_2012
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements

Back to the top