Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting 12:00 PM (Eastern).

Hi all,

since I'm on vacation and the EclipseCon PC TelCo is at nearly the same time I have two reasons to send a delegate. Markus Tiede will be filling in for me.

Greetings from Denman Island (close to Vancouver Island, 5000 miles from home)

Achim

Quoting David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

August 1 is Wednesday. Summer is waning. Kepler is waxing.

There are a number of important topics to discuss and decide at our August
1 meeting, See the agenda at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_01_2012

(and feel free to add your own items or issues).

In particular, I'd like to get started on our annual "retrospective" of
Juno, though in the past I know some have wanted to finish it in September
if they have not had time yet to discuss with their projects or members.

Remember to send a delegate to represent you (and your project or member)
if you yourself can not make it.

Thanks everyone,

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top