Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] about.html requirements

correct

and perhaps its better to say that its when it is all pulled together
into the final artifact, i would assume the manifest is undergoing
some sort of merge but my understanding is that assembly issue is
where the about.html thing comes from

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell