[eclipse.org-planning-council] Happy New Year! Reminder of our first of the year, "first Wednesday" meeting tomorrow, Wednesday 01/04/2012, 12 Noon Eastern

Initial agenda is at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/January_04_2012

I think main topic will be to discuss and document any "known
exceptions" (such projects not in M4, that still want to join Juno).

Plus, I am hoping Chris might have initial, preliminary Juno+1 candidate
names listed in agenda, so we can make sure all are suitable to submit for
Community voting (but am unsure of his exact schedule).