Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder regular "first Wednesday" meeting: 12/7, Noon Eastern

Not to worry ... to those that missed the meeting ... we made really fast
progress. :)

Minutes have been updated at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_07_2011

The "Requirements Document" is finished, at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements

But, just in case, for anyone that could not attend the meeting, if you
have any small, last minute suggestions to improve it, please post to this
list by Thursday 5 PM Eastern.
[Just be sure to read minutes of last 3 or so meetings before suggesting
changes, to make sure you get the gist of what has already been discussed.]

Otherwise, it will be considered done and I will be post a pointer to
cross-project list on Friday.
(We can always improve wording for clarifications, but we never change
substance after M4).

Our next meeting is Wednesday, January 4th ... add it to your calendar
now! :)  I have, just now, added "first Wednesday" meetings for 2012 to our
google calendar at
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gchs7nm4nvpm837469ddj9tjlk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&ctz=America/New_York&gsessionid=OK
but ... if those of you that know more about google calendars know of any
way to define it, let me know ... as far as I know, you can all see,
subscribe, and copy the meeting to your outlook :) calendars ... I think
even "invite" your delegates when you need one ... but, less sure about
that one.

Greatest thanks,