[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday" meeting, 10/05, 12 noon Eastern

I've created the initial agenda [1] but feel free to add to it, if you have other items.

This meeting will be significant as we will begin to fine tune our requirements for Juno. See agenda for links, but I have moved the old "www version" to the wiki, and cleaned up some things for the initial draft. I realize it is sort of a "last minute" request, but I hope you can find an hour or two before Wednesday to (re) read it, and think of immediate clarifications and improvements we can make and/or if there are any new items that should be specified. I would not expect many changes from previous years, but in any case, we should have the document near final by our next meeting in November, and completely final by our December meeting.

Thanks,

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/October_05_2011

Back to the top