Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting on Wednesday, 12/1, 12 Eastern

The IP checking tools that I alluded to in our last meeting are now available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools

In the current version, you have to paste in a directory listing to compare against. I'm currently working on an update that automatically scans project downloads directory to compare third-party libraries against our CQ database. That should be ready soon.

Wayne

David M Williams wrote:
This is our regular "first Wednesday" meeting.

It is important, though, as it is our last planned meeting before declaring requirements official for Indigo.

Please add  any issues, questions, or topics to our agenda.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_01_2010

Thanks,

_______________________________________________ eclipse.org-planning-council mailing list eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-planning-council IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation. To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation
http://www.eclipse.org

Back to the top