Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Naming Poll is (nearly) ready

+1

Looks good to me.

Wayne

David M Williams wrote:

As I agreed at today's planning council meeting, I've created a web poll for a vote on the list we came up with as viable candidates.

http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/poll2011name.php

But shhh ... I haven't announced it yet. :)

I thought I'd give you ... oh, say 45 minutes or so to take a quick peek and let me know if I've made any errors from what we discussed.

Around 5 I'll update bug and send note to "committers list".