Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Galileo Must Do Status Updates

At the TPTP PMC call today, we reviewed the PC sponsored bugzillas and discussed whether any were "stupid" or "onerous". It was decided (with the gift of hindsight at this point) that they were all quite reasonable, except perhaps for 254336 (Localization - Babel PTT) We are currently trying to get a better labour estimate on complying with this (first estimate is 8 labour days). Historically, TPTP has had exactly one issue from the community in this localization area and our consuming products are not clear that they see value in it.

Other than that one, we should be all green by eclipsecon. Or at least turning green ;) Take that Buckminster!

--oec

Anthony Hunter wrote:
Sounds great Dave,

PMC leads, Just to emphasize Dave's agenda, make sure your projects have had a good run at resolving the Bugzillas the foundation created for the Galileo Must Dos.

Thumbs up to Buckminster who has resolved 25 of their Bugzillas, second place goes to M2T Acceleo and TPTP who are at 24 according to our chart (see the agenda for the link).

Shame on the projects who have not resolved their Galileo Must Dos that were due for M4. I have to admit my GEF was one of them, our source is still not bundled as jar files :-(

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---03/17/2009 12:48:50 PM---I'm looking forward to seeing you all at EclipseCon nextDavid M Williams ---03/17/2009 12:48:50 PM---I'm looking forward to seeing you all at EclipseCon next week. We do have a room reserved now for ou