[eclipse.org-planning-council] Galileo site testing

There is a nearly complete set of Galileo projects available at
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/  The all-in-one download links
are broken, as I deleted these ~600+ MB bundles to save space and ease
mirroring.  Also, the site was not packed on this build (it just takes too
long).

Things to check/discuss:

1. Functionality: can you install your projects and others?  I just did a
full install on my Mac, though it's important to check all platforms.

2. Categorization: compare to what was proposed and suggest changes
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Oct_27_2008#Galileo_Categories

3. Deadline: some projects have still not contributed their build model...
How long before they are ejected from the train?

Note that you can see exactly what's available and their categories on this
page: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/index.php

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top