[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] bugzilla P1 bugs for Galileo Process?

Title: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] bugzilla P1 bugs for Galileo Process?
Hi Martin,

Yes, the idea is that you change the status/resolution to RESOLVED/FIXED once you’ve met the requirement, and at any time prior to the Target Milestone.

If there are exceptions, just document them in a comment in your bug, e.g. If there’s some reason not to jar a bundle.

Hopefully, we’ll have a bugzilla report shortly that will give us an overall picture of our status.

Thanks,
Rich