Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next call agenda

Hi, Rich,

Thanks, yes, that does make sense. In accordance with Eclipse's openness, I certainly don't mind crashing your calls :-) but just wanted to know whom you expect to "see." I'm glad, too, that the mechanics of milestone coordination will be kept separate from the planning process.

Cheers,

Christian