Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next call agenda - Wednesday, September 3rd @ 11:00 am Eastern (maybe 12:00 pm?)

I've created a wiki page for our next call:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Sept_03_2008

Sep 6th is mentioned in the date and time row. I assume
this is a kbd error, as Saturday concalls are
unconventional :)

Note the question about moving the time of our calls to one hour later, which would accommodate Philippe (and perhaps John D.?). Please reply with your availability at this proposed time (12:00 pm Eastern US, the first
Wednesday of each month).

1200 Eastern is good from my perspective.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387