[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ready for Ganymede SR1?

I can confirm that the Eclipse project is shooting for RC1 available on Sept 1st, as indicated in the Ganymede SR plan.

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2008 03:39 PM

Please respond to
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ready for Ganymede SR1?

Thanks to a tip from David and Nick, it seems we never officially decided on SR1 and SR2 dates.

Given that nobody has objected (as I can recall) to those proposed, I went ahead and removed the ‘proposed’ markers from the schedule:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Coordinated_Service_Releases_.28Proposed.29

Thanks,
Rich

On 8/26/08 8:43 PM, "David M Williams" <