Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Call notes - August 06, 2008

Given the limited response, I'm guessing that the September meeting isn't
feasible for most.  Also, considering Lynn has already scheduled an
in-person meeting for the day before EclipseWorld, I suggest we stick to
that date (Monday, October 27th in Reston, VA).

This seems a little late to get started on nailing down the details for
Galileo, and is also within 6 weeks of the December plenary with the Board.
We'll have to utilize email and phone calls, which I've set up as a
recurring event on our Google calendar:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gchs7nm4nvpm837469ddj9tjlk%40group.
calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Thanks,
Rich