From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Gronback
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:17 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] New Planning Council Chair: RichGronback

Thanks,  Bjorn.  And thanks for doing a great job chairing the PC (and AC, and EclipseCon, and...) these past few years.

I suggest we have a call to cover a number of topics I’ve added to a new Planning Council wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council   Feel free to update with additional topics, and please let me know your availability given the following dates/times:

Wednesday, August 6th at 11:00 Eastern US
Thursday, August 7th at 11:00 Eastern US
Friday, August 8th at 11:00 Eastern US
Tuesday, August 12th at 11:00 Eastern US

Also, it seems the next release train will be called Galileo, so I’ve populated the placeholder wiki and created a Google calendar with the dates proposed so far: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release

Thanks,
Rich