Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release Review date?

Janet:

Here are the about.html files for the M2T-JET project/component.

Each about.html is in a directory corresponding to the name of the plug-in that contains it.

Paul
__________
Paul Elder
Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational software
ph: +1 613 270 4560
e-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release Review date?

Ganymede Team,

Prioir to the release review, we'll need to review and approve your
project's About files.   Please take the time to pull your About files
together and send them to us in a zip package.  The sooner you do that,
the sooner we'll be able to finalize the review prior to the release
review.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Janet