Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Heresy mark II (summaries and replies)

Title: New Page 1
I was under the impression that we already did pre-populate with more than one site. To test my theory, I downloaded the Europa package "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" and opened Help > Software Updates > Find and Install... > Search for new features and, voila!, there are nine update sites pre-populated.

We could very easily pre-populate with all the project's update sites, n'est pas?  And that would provide a natural additional level of classification of the features...
I'm sure we could prepopulate more then one site.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top