[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Ramp Down Policies

Hi all,

The Ganymede must-do's tell us that each project must have
a written ramp down plan by M6+0.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release#Must_Do

I thought it were a good idea linking these ramp down plans
from the Ganymede page, as we had done for Europa. I added
the TM plan, feel free to get rid of it when you think it's not such
a good idea, or add the links to your own plans.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release#Projects

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top