RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE:[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Eclipse Project AnnouncementandProject Review Schedule

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 19:24 -0500, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
>  This is much closer to a new project than you might expect, and I
>  really believe that code was needed to demonstrate the vision. If for
>  no other reason than, as a personal datapoint, I would have called
>  "bullshit" if I hadn't actually seen it running.

You piqued my interest.  Looking forward to seeing this running at
EclipseCon!

If Boris is behind this, I have no concerns about the team understanding
the need for diversity.

Best regards,

Dave Orme
--