Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] update download page

I'm re-running the Europa build over and over until we get a green. As of this moment, it's broken due to some EMF changes - I've asked Nick to fix them and then I'll run it again.  Once it is green, I will copy the files to the release site and let the list know that I have done so.

I apologize for my confusion on this issue.

Denis Roy wrote:
Bjorn, what do I need to do to fix this so that we can move on to other things?

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top