RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede IP Review -PrioritizationTakes Place Next Week

Doug,

Yes, that’s right.  The deadline was largely to deal with third party packages as they typically take longer to clear.  We’ll prioritize EPL code for Ganymde projects on an ongoing basis as the release approaches.  Here’s the list I have currently for EPL contributions in the queue for Ganymede projects:

ID

 State

 Target

Sub Project

 Summary

1

2045

awaiting_analysis

---

datatools.incubator

impl of a DTP Open Data Access (ODA) Driver and UI - datatools.incubator initial

2

1848

awaiting_committer

---

modeling.mdt

OCL Tools - modeling.mdt - Initial

3

2003

awaiting_analysis

2008-02

technology.ecf

jsch 0.1.37 (PB CQ2014)

4

2024

awaiting_pmc

---

eclipse.platform

Patch Enhancement - Variable View - eclipse.platform

5

2025

awaiting_analysis

2008-02

modeling.emft

emf4net.codegen - modeling.emft initial

6

2032

awaiting_committer

---

tools.cdt

C++ Refactoring Rewrite Engine Patch - tools.cdt

7

2036

awaiting_committer

---

modeling.emft

register/unregister Ecore models - modeling.emft initial

8

2038

awaiting_analysis

2008-02

technology.ecf

serviceaccesshandler - technology.ecf initial contribution

9

2048

awaiting_triage

---

eclipse.jdt

Ant Script for Runnable Jar Wizard - eclipse.jdt initial contribution

10

2052

awaiting_pmc

---

eclipse.platform

Modules View - eclipse.platform initial contribution

11

2054

awaiting_triage

---

eclipse.equinox

sat4J 2.0 dev snapshot - eclipse.equinox initial contribution

12

2058

awaiting_committer

---

modeling.emft

genmodel builder - modeling.emft initial contribution

13

2064

awaiting_triage

---

technology.ecf

ECF remote service - technology.ecf initial

14

2065

awaiting_committer

---

eclipse.platform

activities mechanism patch - eclipse.platform initial

Janet Campbell

Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)

Fax:  +1.613.224.5172

janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx