Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Where do milestones go?

In order to encourage:

a) mirroring & bandwidth sharing
b) early adoption & cross-project testing
c) ease of use (such as having the 'Ganymede Discovery Site' provided by the platform to actually work)

I'd suggest putting the bits in /releases/ganymede/staging/ into /releases/ganymede/... not unlike what we did last year for Europa. ;-)

Given Bjorn is on vacation right now... does anyone else have access to those folders to do the copy? Who's got group access to callistoadmin, other than the webmasters?

Nick