Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic for PlanningCouncil Discussion

Scott,
I agree with you (we should represent as many views as possible) but you didn't answer the question of _how_ that should be done. If not the Planning Council, then who and how?   (Please note that I'm asking for help not trying to be snide - in my little brain, we have the councils and the board reps to do that representing, but you seem to be implying that something more is needed, so please help me understand what that more is.)

Thanks,
Bjorn

Scott Lewis wrote:
I would only say that it is important to try to represent as many views as possible on something so materially important to projects and consumers of Eclipse...i.e. the rules/policies for inclusion for code distribution.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top