Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic for Planning Council Discussion

Hi Mike,

Mike Milinkovich wrote:

Having the Planning Council mailing list guess what the fiduciary responsibilities of the Board may or may not be doesn’t seem like a great use of time. Trust me, this is well worn ground.

On the other hand, it is Friday afternoon and the weather is gorgeous…. J

How the conversation got to here from the idea of defining and enforcing technical requirements for projects to participate in a release just boggles my mind.

Me too.

I just wish we could have some discussions about what to do about this technical requirement that didn't eventually boil down to "committers and EMO go do it".

Scott

Back to the top