[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance still in progress?

Hi all,

there have been discussions about re-spinning
Europa Fall Maintenance -- potentially with
the Re-spin of Eclipse 3.3.1.1 that's ongoing.

I wanted to also be on the train, and updated
the features-dsdp-tm.xml with some patches
we've made in the meantime.

When I synchronized, I noticed that 10 other
projects also seem to have updated their features.

Do we have some silent agreement that Europa
Maintenance is being re-spun periodically? Or
is this a one-time special case?
I'm OK with either, I was just surprised since
we had that discussion beginning of July, and
decided at that time to not do it...

What does the Community think? Or did I miss
any decision that's been made?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber