[eclipse.org-planning-council] No planning council meeting at the Eclipse Summit Europe - perhaps a dinner instead

Planning Council members,
I've received only three replies to my "Planning Council meeting at the Eclipse Summit Europe" email. And all three said "sorry, conflicts with other ESE activities". I have no reply from the other 18 council members. I'm going to assume that this lack of email response mirrors a lack of enthusiasm for meeting at the Summit and thus we will not have a meeting at the Summit.

Perhaps we can organize a beer gathering or dinner for those Council members who are attending the Summit.

- Bjorn

Back to the top