Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance Release - build FAILS on Modeling and Platform

Bjorn:

OK (though it seems like all we need is a little substringing / regexp
manipulation), I'll revert the changes. Too bad we won't be able to
track Europa-based download stats. :( Ah, well, that just means the
stats we *do* report can safely be called underestimates.

Can we explore adding this capability for Ganymede, if not Europa?

Cheers,

Nick