RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa re-spins and Europa Fallmaintenance and Europa-matic currently fails

Hm,

I'm quite sure I did get stats for both our
project update site and Europa, in February
and April. I did it manually:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Download_Statistics

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Download_Stats_17-Apr-2007

Note the "DL+US+Europa" note indicating numbers
for normal downloads, project update site and
Europa respectively.

The one thing I'm pretty sure about, though, is that
with "my" method I'm only counting downloads from
download.eclipse.org but not from any of the mirrors.
When I'm not mistaken, some docs said that somewhere.
If I want to get an idea of total downloads including
mirrors on the Project update site, I could go counting
site.xml accesses.

Perhaps the DNS trick that's replacing
download.eclipse.org by europa-mirror1.eclipse.org
(at least for me) is why there are no recent stats?

Anyways, picking a random mirror in Nick's version
seems to be a bit risky to me, at least here in
Austria I really depend on the mirrors and I've
often got a "bad" one autopicked (switch.ch is
REALLY slow for instance while the German ones
are really good).

Could it be that the output format of
   download.php?file=xx&format=xml&protocol=http
was changed?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber