[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa re-spins and Europa Fall maintenance and Europa-matic currently fails

Planning Council Members involved in Europa,
The Europa-matic build is currently failing on Platform, EMF and MDT.
http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

Please update your features-*.xml files so that the Europa-matic succeeds green.
I ask this for two reasons:
  1. There are some projects (you've seen the email trail here) who are asking for a re-spin to fix certain critical bugs. While the issues of whether to re-release is still under discussion (and will probably only be solved on a phone call), we'd still like to have the release train be buildable so that we can proceed forward to a re-release if we, collectively, decide to do so.
  2. The Europa Fall Maintenance release (September 24-28; a short 62 days from now) will be using the same Europa-matic. Thus it behooves us to make sure that Europa-matic can build the train so that we can do that maintenance release.
Thanks for your attention to these build failures,
Bjorn

Back to the top