Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] GO for Upload/rename - EMF is ready

Jars (and thus feature.xml files) are unchanged. site.xml has a new
entry on OUR update site; site-interim.xml still contains info about
the RC6 features (which are now renamed and listed in site.xml as
well).  Does the Europa-o-matic look at the feature names as listed in
the site*.xml file? or just the values in the europa-ste/site.xml? If
the latter, then I guess we're ok here.

At some point I'll be cleaning out the old pre-release entries in
site-interim.xml, which is why I was wondering if a respin would be
useful so that the Europa-o-matic could now look at the site.xml file
instead of the site-interim.xml file.

Anyway, I guess we're fine. Sorry for the scare. ;-)

Nick