[eclipse.org-planning-council] No Europa call today

Europa People,
As you guessed, there was no Europa call today. Many of the Europa leads are in Boston for the Planning Council meeting and I had intended to call in from the PC meeting to the Europa call, but I got the timezone conversion wrong. Sorry about that.

Do remember that this is, hopefully, the last week of Europa-matic builds: after this week's RC4 is complete and green, I'm going to turn off the automatic Europa-matic and only re-spin builds upon request.

Talk to you all next week,
Bjorn

Back to the top