[eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: Mylar IP Policy Statement

I certify that all features and plug-ins of project <project name> contain
the correct legal documentation. Specifically, that the terms and conditions
governing Plug-ins and Fragments are contained in files named "about.html"
and that the terms and conditions governing Features and Included Features
are contained in files named "license.html". I certify that I have reviewed
these legal files for the following features and plug-ins:

Features
org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla-feature 2.0.0
org.eclipse.mylar.ide-feature 2.0.0
org.eclipse.mylar.jira-feature 2.0.0
org.eclipse.mylar.trac-feature 2.0.0
org.eclipse.mylar-feature 2.0.0