Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] DSDP-TM IP Policy Statement

Martin,
Thank you for your clear statement (this is "serious Bjorn" talking, not "sarcastic Bjorn"). I'm sorry that the expectations are unclear and I'm pleased that you have found a solution ("to the best of my knowledge"). This is a good solution with the wonderful advantage of being correct. Thank you.

- Bjorn
I certify that  I have reviewed the features and plug-ins of the DSDP-TM project listed below for correct legal documentation to the best of my knowledge.

Back to the top